Voice Internetworking Experts

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Voice Internetworking Experts   » IP Telephony   » General IP Telephony discussion forum   » VG224 with mgcp and SRST

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: VG224 with mgcp and SRST
iptuser55

Member # 28778

Rate Member
posted August 19, 2009 12:24 PM      Profile for iptuser55     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I`m trying to configure a VG224 using SCCP which is working however it does not register to the SRST router when I fail over to a local SRST E1 router. Can I configure it as MGCP with H323 dial-Peers when the Cluster is unavailable?
the remtoe site will haev a 2811 router configured as the PSTN GW and with SRST enabled in-addition it wil have the VG for fax machines

My idea is to register as MGCP but with CCM-MANAGER FALLBACK-MGCP , APPLICATION, SERVICE ALTERNATIVE Default configured. The idea is to have H323 Dial-peers pots for the 24x voice ports and Dial-peer voice VOIP pointing to the SRST for E1 access and for calling between the oterh IPT SRST registered handsets- Will this work, The VG will be mostly be used for Faxing but it needs to be operational when the WAN is down and the site is in SRST fallback. Does anyone have a ful cofngure for SCCP VG224 workign with SRST router or a MGCP, H323 set up

thanks

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Voice Internetworking Experts